- Eibach Limited Million-Mile Warranty PRO-KIT, SPORTLINE, ANTI-ROLL-KIT, PRO-SPACER, PRO-DAMPER, PRO-TRUCK-SHOCK (including Sport and Sport Leveling), PRO-COILOVER 2.0: All Eibach, Inc. (“Eibach”) Suspension Springs, Anti- Roll-Kits (excluding “hardware”) Pro-Spacers, Pro-Dampers and Pro-Truck Shocks (including Sport and Sport Leveling), Pro-Coilover 2.0 (collectively, “Products”) are covered by a Million-Mile warranty (the Warranty). The Warranty covers the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light duty (class 1-3) trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the “Purchaser”). Eibach, Inc. will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Eibach, Inc.’s sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
- Eibach Limited 12-Month Warranty PRO-STREET-S, MULTI-PRO-R1, MULTI-PRO-R2, MULTI-PRO-DRAG, PRO-ALIGNMENT, DRAG-LAUNCH Air Bags and ANTI-ROLL-KIT Hardware: All Eibach, Inc. (“Eibach”) suspension Coilover Systems (Pro-Street-S / Multi-Pro-R1 / Multi-Pro-R2, Multi-Pro-Drag), Drag-Launch (Air bags only), Pro-Alignment Kits and Anti-Roll-Kit hardware (collectively, “Products”), are covered by a 12-month warranty (the “Warranty”) from date of purchase. The Warranty covers the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the “Purchaser”). Eibach, Inc. will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Eibach, Inc.’s sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
- Exclusions from Warranty THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS:
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, LICENSED AUTO MECHANIC EXPERIENCED IN THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION PRODUCTS;
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY SERVICED, THAT HAVE BEEN MISUSED, OR THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, ALTERED OR SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR COLLISION;
- INSTALLED IN ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS CARRIED LOADS IN EXCESS OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED WEIGHT LIMITS;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR RALLYING, RACING OR RACING-TYPE ACTIVITIES OR OFF-ROAD USE;
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE PURCHASER; OR
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE AFTER BEING USED ON A VEHICLE OTHER THAN THE ONE ON WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY INSTALLED.
- Reservation of Rights Eibach reserves the right to make changes in design, materials and specifications, and to make changes to Products without prior notice. Eibach does not assume any obligation to modify any previously manufactured Products.
- Exclusion of Other Warranties These Warranties are the entire and only Warranties for the Products and may not be modified or supplemented by any other person or company in any form. Any description of the Products, by anyone, is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not part of the basis of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the Products will conform to that description. The use of any sample or model in connection with these Warranties or the sale of any Products is for illustrative purposes only and is not a warranty that the goods will conform to the sample or model. The statements of any salesperson do not constitute part of these Warranties or any warranty at all and cannot be relied upon as a warranty.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. THESE WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF TIME OR REVENUES, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE OR COMPONENTS OF THE VEHICLE, ANY OTHER TYPE OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
Warranty Claim Procedure To make a claim, the Purchaser should contact the Eibach dealer from which the Products were originally purchased. The dealer should then contact Eibach Canada to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number to return the Products to Eibach Canada. Any and all returns must be accompanied by:
- an RGA number,
- a sales receipt verifying the purchase of the Products, and
- a statement containing the Purchaser’s name, address, make and model of the vehicle, and a brief description of the claimed defect, including the circumstances under which the defect occurred. Warranty related inquiries should be sent by the dealer from which you originally purchased to the following address:
Eibach Canada/Marcor Automotive
110-3325 North Service Road
Burlington, Ontario, L7N 3G2
Eibach Canada will not accept Product returns without the RGA number, receipt and statement described above. C.O.D. or collect shipments will be refused. Once the returns are received at Eibach Canada, we will evaluate the Products, verify the sales receipt, and investigate the statement. For any further information or clarification on the warranty process, please email [email protected]
The Purchaser is responsible for returning the Products to the Eibach dealer/distributor, including shipping costs as well as costs incurred for removing and installing the Products on the vehicle. Eibach Canada does not warranty labor costs.
Eibach Million Mile WarrantyEibach Canada2021-07-15T12:44:14+00:00